In PDF digital book version
Play Bassless Mastertracks are the original tracks from Alain Caron’s 1997 album, mixed without the bass lines.
Mp3 320 kbps format
Play Bassless Mastertracks are the original tracks contained on Alain Caron’s 1997 album, mixed without the bass lines.
With Play Bassless Mastertracks you’ll be able to play the compositions from Alain Caron’s acclaimed album, without the need to have your own band and measure yourself against the great artists who collaborated as guests on the record.
For the recording of Play they collaborated:
- Paul Brochu / Drums
- Magella Cormir / Drums and Drums programming
- Christian St-Germain – Percussions
- Luc Boivin / Percussions
- Otmaro Ruiz / Piano and Keyboards
- François D’Amours / Alto Saxophone
- André Leroux / Tenor Saxophone
- Phil Dwyer / Tenor Saxophone
- Benoît Glazer / Trumpet
- Jocelyn Turcotte / Trumpet
- P.A.C. Man
- In & Out
- Ton Jardin
- Pole Position
- Grand Café
- Après La Pluie…
- B 12
You can download an audio file demo by clicking here.